Cabbage

 Hello. This is just a short blurb on why I call my boyfriend cabbage. 


I rather love cabbages. Its one of the most compatible to cook with, whether you steam it and it's so sweet and soft and so good by itself and 됀장 or you make it into a salad with your 돈가스 or if you make it into 물김치... the possibilities are endless. It's great with curry, it can be cooked as a steak (I want to try making it in the future after seeing a reel on it...) and yes, I don't think I've gotten tired of cabbage yet, which means it's becoming somewhat of a staple amongst foods that Mina likes. With foods that have strong flavors, and after eating them for a while, I sometimes lose interest. But I haven't lost interest in Asian foods yet, and I think that maybe, cabbage counts..!

So, with that said, John is like cabbage. Goes well with many things, is a great snack, and very sweet, soft, and savory. Just how I like it ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 things to be grateful for on Aug 24